Permission Slips and Forms

Field Trip Permission Form

The field trip permission form is needed for all Special Olympics events. This form can be filled out at the beginning of the year, listing all Special Olympics dates. This form should be kept on the athletes campus, preferably in their working student folder.

Field Trip Travel Release Form

Parents who would like their athlete to ride home with them from Special Olympics events, must complete the Field Trip Travel Release Form. This form can be given to the coach or teacher after events have been completed for the day.